Most women get comfortable knowing how much they are being loved by a good man. And if they get fed up with this “boring” relationship, some sadly end up doing crazy things. Question yourself why you can´t show love and try make changes instead of making him look bad. Ladies don´t get mad and shallow about every man, because THERE ARE GOOD MEN! Show love!
Young black men out there: be inspired and encouraged to achieve your dreams!
British Ghanaian architect David Adjaye received the title of OBE (Order of the British Empire) from the Queen for services to British architecture. Also, he currently holds a Visiting Professor post at Princeton University.
Adjaye´s work spans exhibitions, private homes and artist collaborations.
Just to list a few of his buildings:
– home for the designer Alexander McQueen
– The Upper Room for Tate Britan Museum
– Museum of Contemporary Art in Denver
– the Nobel Peace Centre in Oslo
– National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington
THERE IS SURELY NO JUJU (BLACK MAGIC) BEHIND HIS ACHIEVEMENTS. YOU CAN DO IT TOO!